Membership Terms & Conditions
If you are on a 6-month Transform or 12-month Lifestyle Membership, you are welcome to hold or suspend your pass for holiday or business travel, or if you are unable to practice due to serious illness or injury.
Terms of pass suspension are:
- Minimum suspension period for all passes is seven days.
- Maximum suspension period is 7 days per three months membership period, a total of 28 days per year.
- Additional suspension can be requested at a rate of $10 per week, up to a maximum of 4 weeks per year.
- Seven business days notice in writing prior to the suspension date is required, and please note pass suspension cannot be applied retroactively.
- Please note that we do not allow suspended memberships to be cancelled. One billing period must be completed after suspension and prior to cancelling membership.
Terms of membership cancellation are:
- After minimum contract period is complete, written notice is required to cancel, with two weeks notice before the final billing cycle, and the final debit is paid in full.
- Minimum contract period for 3-month Awaken is twelve weeks (6 debits); 6-month Transform is 26 weeks (13 debits), 12-month Lifestyle is 52 weeks (26 debits).
- At the end of the minimum contract number of debits, the membership will continue on a fortnightly basis unless you notify us in writing with two week’s notice before your final debit of your intent to discontinue membership.
- Cancellation within the contract period may be requested under the following special circumstances (6 and 12 month memberships only):
- > Moving home or office to location outside 10 km radius of the studio (must be able to provide proof of address)
- > Military deployment
- > Serious illness or injury, specialist doctor's letter required stating that you are unfit to practice yoga
- If you situation satisfies the above conditions and you have completed 50% or more of the contract period, a break-contract fee of $150 will be charged.
- If your situation satisfies the above conditions and you have completed less than 50% of the contract period, a break-contract fee of 50% of the remaining membership fees will be charged.
- For all membership enquiries, pass suspensions and cancellations, please email us
General Terms & Conditions
All passes are non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for any other pass.
Passes purchased online will activate upon your first visit.
Introductory 2-Week passes are a one-time offer to all new attendees at InYoga Studio.
InYoga reserves the right to cancel, change or vary classes, teachers, workshops or teacher training programs. While we endeavour to give you as much notice as we can, this may not always be possible. Please check live timetables for up-to-date information on all classes and events.
We endeavour to start and end all classes on time, and as such ask that you honour our class start times (and other students) by arriving at least 5-10 minutes early to be on time. Outside of peak evening class times, we often do not have reception staff on the desk, and doors may be locked if you arrive late to class.
Terms and Conditions of Concession Passes
Concessions are available for full-time students, seniors and pensioners only.
Not available for purchase online, as valid ID must be sighted. Acceptable ID includes seniors and pension cards, proof of enrolment in full-time University or TAFE course.
You are welcome to pre-book online for all of our classes, and this is highly recommended at peak times. Download the free InYoga Booking App from iTunes Store or Google Play.
If you become unable to attend you must cancel online, failure to cancel or “no-show” will result in you being charged for the pre-booked class.
If you have pre-booked a class, you must still register at reception so that we know you’ve arrived.
You will need to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to claim your pre-booked class otherwise it may be given away to another student.
Visiting Yoga Teachers
We warmly welcome visiting yoga teachers to our community! If you are teaching full time and are a member of either Yoga Australia or Yoga Alliance, we offer you a drop in rate of $19 per class. Application for this rate can be made at our reception desk, and you will need to bring evidence of your association membership - either membership card or letter of acceptance, clearly showing your name and the expiry date.