Calling all Yoga teachers who feel a longing to deepen the connection to their voice, build confidence and dive into the wisdom and power of mantra and chanting. Over 2 days you will learn and experience tools of voice cultivation, as well as explore ways to use mantra and embody this for yourself and your students.
Lulu & Mischka’s acclaimed music has brought them to travel around the world sharing chanting concerts, voice activation workshops and retreats, as well as facilitating tailored workshops for Yoga Teacher Trainings in various countries.
Their attitude and teaching is light hearted and fun, yet with a deep connection to the powerful devotional side of yoga.
Lulu has been a yoga teacher for over a decade and also draws on her experiences from acting and intensive studies with a classical opera singer. Open for all yoga teachers. No previous mantra or musical experience needed.
The module includes:
- 'Voice opening’- How to activate & maintain a clear voice.
- 'What is Mantra'- Bhakti, Chanting, Japa, Kirtan etc? Get clarity on Sanskrit terminology and experience the yoga of sound.
- 'Opening and closing chants’- Learn chants for your own practice at home or to lead in your class.
- 'Speaking skills’- Improve reading poems and instructing asana, covering projection, articulation & grounding. Develop your authentic voice while holding space.
- ‘Hindu deities & class theming inspirations’- An overview of the Hindu deities, their symbolism and ways to integrate them and their mantras into classes.
- ‘Transform your story’- Process work to create your own affirmation to help move through fears and inspire you to live your full potential.
- ‘Mantra Meditations’- Experience how various chanting practices bring focus and peace to the mind.
We look forward to welcoming Lulu & Mischka to studio and can't wait for you to experience this training module.