Being a modern yoga teacher requires many skills and talents from the practical to the intangible. When we teach from passion and purpose, we dive deep into our own inner experience and share from an embodied wisdom. Through this practical course, you will unlock a toolkit of yoga class sequencing and teaching skills that will inspire you with confidence to take your teaching to the next level!
Sequencing is both an art and a science, and through this course you’ll learn a variety of sequencing techniques that prepare bodies safely and intelligently as they progress from simple to complex asana. Putting together class sequences can be a fun way to express your creativity as a yoga teacher, but your sequences need to have purpose.
- Learn sequencing techniques to take your students on empowered journey through their asana practice.
- Discover the skills to teach a 'multi-level' yoga class, taking into consideration different types of students
- Receive 20 tried and tested sequences that you can adapt and vary according to your students’ individual and collective needs, and different levels of ability.
- Learn to create your very own sequences, following the application of Vinyasa Krama (intelligent sequencing), that are safe, inspiring and empowering for all types of students.
- Learn how to sequence towards a peak pose with integrity, creating an intelligent pathway for students to progress in their practice.
- Dive deeper into yoga philosophy and discover practical and relevant ways to marry yogic wisdom with your asana sequences.
- Take your teaching to new levels of empowerment and confidence through this practical exploration!
I've just completed the 50 hour sequencing module with Nicole and I feel so inspired to create meaningful, effective sequences! Nicole's 20 years of teaching experience have created a highly skilful and unique methodology that she so generously shared with us in the course and the sequences she gave us in the manual. I am so grateful for these teachings and have been able to use them in my classes straight away. Thank you Nicole for sharing your bountiful wisdom with us, we are so lucky to have you teach us!!! ~ Cara, Yoga Teacher & Studio Owner
This training is open to those with a 200hr yoga teacher training qualification, either with InYoga or other Yoga Alliance/Yoga Australia registered schools. If you have not completed 200-hours of yoga teacher training, please get in touch with us to assess your suitability for this course by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
This training forms part of InYoga’s 200, 300/350 and 500-hour teacher training pathway through Yoga Australia. Participants who have already completed 200 hours of yoga teacher training will receive a 50 hour certificate.
Please note that this course is 100% face to face, with no further requirement to complete training hours outside of the allotted dates! There will be some homework reading at the end of each day. Practical assessment for certification will be completed on the final day of the course.
This course will be held at:
Level 2, 137 Devonshire St,
Surry Hills, NSW 2010.
Wednesday 27th May - Sunday 31st May 2020,
Wed 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thur - Fri 7:30am-5:00pm
Sat - Sun 8:00am-6:00pm
The course will include morning asana and meditation practice, theory sessions and practical sequencing sessions.
Please bring a yoga mat, notebook and pen, and your favourite yoga inspiration books - ancient texts and modern classics alike.
Please note this course does not include accommodation or meals
Full payment is required at the time of booking
Cancellation and Withdrawal
Withdrawal from single module purchase:
No refund for cancellations within 14 days of course commencing.
Outside of the 14-day no-refund period, cancellations will incur a $150 administration fee. Alternatively, you may transfer to any 50-hour Advanced or Empowered Teacher Training Module within 2 years.
Withdrawal from package module purchase:
No refund for cancellations, however you may transfer to any 50-hour Advanced or Empowered Teacher Training Module within 2 years.
95% attendance is required for a teacher training certificate to be awarded. Students who miss more than 5% of the contact hours will require private tuition at their own cost to make up any missed sessions ($250/hour) in order to receive a certificate.