Deepen Your Practice is a series of workshops to advance your knowledge in all things yoga. Here at InYoga we are committed to providing our community with opportunities to LIVE, KNOW, LOVE, A LIFE IN YOGA. If you are on an Awaken, Transform or Lifestyle membership our Deepen Your Practice Series is complimentary.
Join this Advanced Deepen Your Practice Workshop where you will play in more advanced variations of poses and deepen your understanding of when, why and how you would choose to advance or modify your practice.
Saturday 15th September, 1:45pm- 3:45pm Advanced Inversions with Sarah Moore
This inversion workshop is for students who have an inversion practice already, in any form and want to strengthen and work on building more balance within their inversion practice. You will learn to step away from the wall and work with the space around you.
In this workshop you will:
- Further your core strength
- Find your balance between upper body and lower body
- Work with energetic alignment
- Find power in coming down
- Continue to use props and modifications to support your journey
- Using your breath
We strongly recommend taking the 'Inversion Foundations' workshops prior to this one, and chatting to Sarah to see if this advanced workshop is suitable for you.
Not recommended if you experience any of these issues:
- Low blood pressure
- Wrist issues
- Neck and shoulder issues
- Dental, eye and ear health issues
Come along if you want to:
- Learn more about why we do what we do in yoga
- Deepen your understanding of healthy alignment and breath work
- Know when to listen to you body and modify poses
- Feel safe to build up your practice into more advanced postures
- Enhance your awareness of energy moving through the asana
- Feel grounded and connected to a practice that is relevant to YOUR individual body needs
What to bring:
- A yoga mat (or hire one of ours for $2)
- A notebook and pen for those "a- ha" moments
- An open mind