INSPIRING THE TEACHER'S JOURNEY!
Whether you are just beginning your yoga teaching journey or are a long-time teacher, this skills lab is dedicated to supporting the evolution, progression and development of yoga teachers through empowering techniques, personal coaching and supportive sangha(community).
This course offers meaningful and actionable strategies to enhance your teaching, and you'll be guided lovingly through the following areas:
- Receive guidance & feedback on any aspects of your teaching you'd like to cultivate more deeply.
- Discover the art of leadership, holding & creating sacred space for your students.
- Using our heart-centred and alignment-focussed teaching methodology, learn how to captivate your students' attention while offering heartfelt inspiration and wisdom.
- Refine the skills in crafting your voice as a teacher, expand the art of language and verbal expression.
- Understand the sacred alchemy of a yoga class experience from gross to subtle, and inner world to outer world, using the model of the Koshas.
- Speak to the students' journey between the layers of their being - physical body, energy body, mind, emotions, intuition and bliss.
- Take students on an embodied experience through their asana practice, through our unique model of Form-Function-Feeling.
- How to cultivate Dinacharya (daily rhythm) of personal practice and self-care that will be a potent and nourishing source of inspiration through your journey as a teacher.
COURSE DATES, LOCATION & SCHEDULE
This course will be held at InYoga Studio, Surry Hills NSW
Wednesday 27th November - 1st December 2019
Accommodation and meals are not included with this course.
Bring a yoga mat, notebook and pen, and an open heart and mind!
No refund for cancellation within 14 days of course commencement date. Credit can be allocated towards any teacher training module within 2 years.
This training is open to those with a 200hr yoga teacher training qualification, either with InYoga or other Yoga Alliance/Yoga Australia registered schools.
This training forms part of InYoga’s 200, 300/350 and 500-hour teacher training pathways recognised by Yoga Australia. Participants who have already completed 200 hours of yoga teacher training will receive a 50 hour certificate.
Please note that this course is 100% face to face, with no further requirement to complete training hours outside of the allotted dates! There will be some homework reading at the end of each day. Practical assessment for certification will be completed on the final day of the course.
The Radiance Sutras, Dr Lorin Roche Tending the Heartfire, Shiva Rea
Full payment is required at the time of booking
Cancellation & withdrawal from course
Course fee includes $150 non-refundable administration fee in the event of withdrawal from course.
No refund for cancellations within 14 days of course commencing.
Credit can be applied towards any teacher training module within 2 years.
95% attendance is required for a teacher training certificate to be awarded.
Students who miss more than 5% of the contact hours may request private tuition at their own cost to make up any missed sessions (costs are $120-$250/hour).
This course is competency-based, which means there is no pass or fail.