Find out for yourself why, in the midst of work, competitive or driven sport, stress and the fast pace of city life, a quieter yin practice can be just the antidote you need. It’s often the missing link in our overall physical and mental wellbeing.
In this masterclass you will explore:
- What is a Yin practice and why do we need it?
- What’s the difference between Yin and Yang style practice?
- How does a Yin practice affect the different tissue in the body to bring back balance?
- How can it affect us mentally and spiritually in a positive way?
- Explore yin postures to ground your new knowledge into bodily wisdom.
Mel has been passionate about a yin-style practice for over 10 years, through her own personal practice and self-study. In 2012 Mel formalized her training with Paul Grilley through his 200-hour Teacher Training program in the USA, recently revisited for ongoing training, and now shares this wealth of experience, insight and expertise through her very own Yoga Australia recognized 100-hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training course. Mel is accompanied by a highly qualified team of guest teachers in the fields of Anatomy and Physiology, Acupuncture, and Myofascial Therapies.