With over 60 classes per week to choose from and a range of passes to suit everyone from the casual yogi to the very committed, you’ll be on your way to optimal health and well-being from your very first visit!
At InYoga we’re passionate about more than just teaching great yoga classes. We aim to provide our students with a deeper knowledge and understanding of yoga through a diverse range of workshops, events and training courses. We look forward to supporting and guiding you to live a vibrant life and discover how great you can feel!
Live a life In Yoga with our exclusive member benefits:
- Complimentary access to our ‘Deepen Your Practice’ Workshop Series and Sunrise Series
- Complimentary first visit for friends and family to share your love of yoga (member must accompany guest)
- Complimentary yoga mat hire
- In-house mat storage
- 10% discount off general retail (exclusions apply)
- 10% discount off selected workshops
- 10% discount off selected full price teacher training courses (Auto Two or Annual memberships only)
- Exclusive member offers and specials for retail, events and workshops
And live a vibrant life with:
- Reduced stress and feel more calm and content
- Improved clarity of mind by learning to meditate
- Increased self-confidence and self-awareness
- A restored sense of vitality and increased energy
- Improved physical strength and flexibility, and reduced aches and pains caused by modern living
- Greater connection to yourself and a wider community of like-minded people
|BONUS Class Introductory Offer||Buy||$24.00||8 days||Pay for one class and get a second class FREE. Get a feel for our studio and what we offer. Available only for your first visit, and one pass per person, no suspensions or extensions on 7 day period for second free class. *Available only to those who have not attended yoga classes at InYoga previously.|
|Drop In||Buy||$24.00||1 days||We welcome you to drop in anytime for a one-off class.|
|7 Day Unlimited Pass||Buy||$65.00||7 days||7 days of unlimited yoga classes. Pass commences on the date of your first visit, is non-refundable and non-transferrable.|
|5 Class Pass||Buy||$110.00||60 days||Still deciding? Explore making yoga a regular part of your life. 60 days to enjoy 5 classes. No suspensions or extensions.|
|10 Class Pass||Buy||$210.00||120 days||A flexible option for a once-a-week practice. Ten classes to enjoy over 120 days (4 months). No suspensions or extensions.|
|Auto-Membership One - $77/fortnight||Buy||$77.00||14 days||Take advantage of our fantastic membership benefits, enjoy exploring yoga as a regular part of your life. Only four weeks minimum contract, with two weeks notice required to cancel. See below for detailed T&C.|
|Auto-Membership Two - $69/fortnight||Buy||$69.00||14 days||Dive deeper into your practice through our complimentary member workshops and exclusive benefits. Enjoy being part of our community. Six months minimum contract, with two weeks notice required to cancel. See below for detailed T&C.|
|Annual Membership||Buy||$1,600.00||365 days||One whole year of yogic bliss, enjoy all of our fantastic member benefits, become a part of our vibrant community and truly live a life in yoga! T&C: Suspend for a minimum of 7 days, for up to 56 days per year.|
|Gift Card||Buy||$0.00||180 days||Give the gift of yoga, gift cards available for a range of passes, or an amount of your choosing. Gift cards valid for 6 months from date of purchase.|
|Drop In||$19.00||1 days||We welcome you to drop in anytime for a one-off class. Purchase in-studio with ID.|
|5 Class Pass||$90.00||60 days||Still deciding? Explore making yoga a regular part of your life. 60 days to enjoy 5 classes. No suspensions or extensions. Purchase in-studio with ID.|
|10 Class Pass||$170.00||120 days||A flexible option for a once-a-week practice. Ten classes to enjoy over 120 days (4 months). No suspensions or extensions. Purchase in-studio with ID.|
|Auto-Membership One - $62/fortnight||$62.00||14 days||Take advantage of our fantastic membership benefits, enjoy exploring yoga as a regular part of your life. Only four week’s minimum contract, with two week’s notice required to cancel. See below for detailed T&C. Purchase in-studio with ID.|
|Auto-Membership Two - $55/fortnight||$55.00||14 days||Dive deeper into your practice through our complimentary member workshops and exclusive benefits. Enjoy being part of our community. Six month’s minimum contract, with two week’s notice required to cancel. See below for detailed T&C. Purchase in-studio with ID.|
|Annual Membership||$1,280.00||365 days||One whole year of yogic bliss, enjoy all of our fantastic member benefits, become a part of our vibrant community and truly live a life in yoga! T&C: Suspend for a minimum of 7 days, for up to 56 days per year. Purchase in-studio with ID.|
Membership Terms & Conditions
If you are on an Auto-Membership or Annual Membership, you are welcome to hold or suspend your pass for holiday or business travel, or if you are unable to practice due to serious illness or injury.
Terms of pass suspension are:
- Seven business days notice in writing prior to the suspension date is required, and please note pass suspension cannot be applied retroactively.
- Minimum suspension period for all passes is seven days.
- Maximum suspension period is 14 days per three months membership period, a total of 56 days per year.
- Please note that we do not allow suspended memberships to be cancelled. One billing period must be completed after suspension and prior to cancelling membership.
Terms of membership cancellation are:
- Two week’s notice is required to cancel, after minimum contract period is complete.
- Minimum contract period for Auto One is four weeks (2 debits) and Auto Two is 26 weeks (13 debits).
- At the end of the minimum contract number of debits, the membership will continue on a fortnightly basis unless you notify us in writing with two week’s notice of your intent to discontinue membership.
- For all membership enquiries, pass suspensions and cancellations, please email us
General Terms & Conditions
All passes are non-refundable, non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for any other pass.
Passes purchased online will activate upon your first visit.
Introductory 2-Week passes are a one-time offer to all new attendees at InYoga Studio.
InYoga reserves the right to cancel, change or vary classes, teachers, workshops or teacher training programs. While we endeavour to give you as much notice as we can, this may not always be possible. Please check live timetables for up-to-date information on all classes and events.
Terms and Conditions of Concession Passes
Concessions are available for full-time students, seniors and pensioners only.
Not available for purchase online, as valid ID must be sighted. Acceptable ID includes seniors and pension cards, proof of enrolment in full-time University or TAFE course.
You are welcome to pre-book online for all of our classes, and this is highly recommended at peak times.
If you become unable to attend you must cancel online, failure to cancel or “no-show” will result in you being charged for the pre-booked class.
If you have pre-booked a class, you must still register at reception so that we know you’ve arrived.
You will need to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to claim your pre-booked class otherwise it may be given away to another student.
Visiting Yoga Teachers
We warmly welcome visiting yoga teachers to our community! If you are teaching full time and are a member of either Yoga Australia or Yoga Alliance, we offer you a drop in rate of $17 per class. Application for this rate can be made at our reception desk, and you will need to bring evidence of your association membership - either membership card or letter of acceptance, clearly showing your name and the expiry date.